Calendar of Events
Youth Leadership Training
Date: October, 24th 2017 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Do you want to learn how to stand up for yourself and others and be an effective leader? This training is for you! Here’s some information about the trainings. You will:
- Have fun! The trainings will include interactive sections, role playing and team building.
- Learn how to be an effective community leader.
- Be a part of the change in how youth receive mental health services in our community.
- Learn how to be a mentor and how to recruit and train other youth.
- Learn about the governance structure of OnCare and how you can participate in meaningful ways.
- Learn presentation and communication skills.
- Understand and value your own experience with the mental health/child welfare/juvenile justice systems.
- Be an advocate for yourself and other youth.
Contact Bruce Brumfield to sign up for a training!
115 East Jefferson Stree, Suite 300
- 10/24/2017 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- 10/31/2017 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- 11/07/2017 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- 11/14/2017 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- 11/21/2017 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- 11/28/2017 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- 12/05/2017 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- 12/12/2017 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- 12/19/2017 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- 12/26/2017 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm