Community Engagement Specialists
OnCare’s Community Engagement Specialists build relationships with individuals and groups in underserved populations to improve access to and utilization of appropriate mental health services.
They have established relationships with the African American and Latino communities and are very knowledgeable about the community resources available to these populations. For information about community resources or for help engaging a specific family, please contact Carol Perry at email@example.com.
My Crisis Plan
SAMHSA Site Visit Report
Every two years, a team from SAMHSA (the federal agency that funds System of Care projects), visits each community to assess progress toward implementing a successful System of Care. OnCare’s first site visit was in June 2011. The report from SAMHSA identifies our community’s strengths and areas for continued improvement.
Technical Assistance Partnership
- Looking for more information about SAMSHA and System of Care? http://www.tapartnership.org/default.php
- New York State System of Care Communities
Service Expansion Information Sheets
- Adventure-Based Therapy Program
- Anger Busters Group for Children
- Bridging The Gap (BTG)
- Building Strong Families / Incredible Years
- Building Strong LGBTQ Youth & Families
- CHOICES (A Youth Outpatient Substance Abuse Service)
- Educational Consulting
- Equestrian Therapy Program
- Family-Driven Care / Family Tapestry
- Intensive Skill Building Services
- The Parent Project
- Planned Respite!
- Ready For Home
- Refugee Youth Project
- Skills4Sccess (Skill-building/Respite Services)
- OnCare flyer for caregivers
- OnCare flyer for providers
- OnCare flyer in Spanish
- ACCESS flyer for caregivers
- ACCESS flyer for providers
Work Group Information
More information about Work Groups and Meeting Minutes are available on the
Full Stakeholders & Work Groups page